LUXATAN PRIVACY STATEMENT
We take our customers privacy seriously. LUXATAN is committed to providing you with the best possible customer service experience. Our privacy statement fully complies with the Privacy Act 1988, which sets out a number of principles concerning the privacy of individuals.
Personal information collected
Normally we collect information from you directly, unless it is unreasonable or impracticable to do so.
Collection of your personal information can occur through the following interactions:
- when you access and use our website
- during conversations with our team members;
- when you complete purchase orders, registrations, requests or applications for our products or services (by phone, in person or electronically);
- when you communicate with us directly (by email, telephone, direct mail or any other means);
- when you interact with us during promotions, competitions, special events, or by using devices within our stores; or
- if you are a candidate for employment, when you complete forms in relation to the recruitment and selection process, for the purpose of assessment.
Collection of Personal Information
We collect your personal information so that we can carry out the following actions (“Purpose”):
- to provide you with products and services that you have requested from us;
- to communicate with you, including about products and services, competition results, special offers, and events which might interest you;
- to answer your questions and provide you with information or advice;
- to create orders, transaction records, agreements for the sale of products or services, accounts, tax invoices or receipts;
- provide your personal information to third parties that assist us in providing products and services you have requested, such as delivery service providers and fulfilment managers;
- carry out administration, marketing, planning, fraud and loss prevention activities, procurement, product and service development, quality control and research to improve the way LUXATAN and its related bodies corporate and service providers provide products and services to you;
- to consider and respond to complaints made by you;
- to comply with laws or regulations or to comply with any directions given by regulators or authorities; or
if you are a candidate for employment, to assess your suitability for a position at LUXATAN.
Updating Your Personal Information
You can update your personal information anytime by accessing your account on LUXATAN website.
Unsubscribing from Email Subscriptions
From time-to-time LUXATAN may send you electronic marketing material – but only ever in accordance with the provisions of Spam Act 2003 (Cth).
You may unsubscribe from our mailing list at any time:
- Open any newsletter sent to you by LUXATAN.
Scroll to the bottom of the newsletter and click ‘Unsubscribe’.
Security of Your Personal Information
LUXATAN ensures that all information collected will be safely and securely stored.
We protect your personal information by:
- Restricting access to personal information
- Maintaining technology products to prevent unauthorised computer access
- Securely destroying personal information when it’s no longer needed for our record retention purposes
Disclosure of Personal Information
Your personal information may be disclosed in connection with any Purpose to any of the following:
- our employees, contractors or service providers, to the extent reasonably necessary to fulfil our obligations to you. This may include internet service providers, IT systems administrators, mailing houses, couriers, payment processors, our business advisors, including lawyers, accountants or other professional service providers, to the extent reasonably required, suppliers and other third parties with whom we have commercial relationships, for business, marketing and related purposes;
- if you are a candidate for an employment position involving a third party with whom we have an agreement, to that third party to assess your application; and
- if required by law, to any person authorised by such law. This may include the police service, ambulance service, or government departments or regulators within Australia in connection with law enforcement activities.
About Breaches of Privacy
If you believe that your privacy has been breached by LUXATAN please contact email@example.com we will resolve the issue.
Collection of Computer Data
When you visit LUXATAN, our company servers will automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website. This data may include:
- Your computer’s IP address
- Browser type
- Webpage you were visiting before you came to our site
- The pages with in LUXATAN you visit
The time spent on those pages, items and information searched for on our site, access times and dates, and other statistics. This information is collected for analysis and evaluation in order to help us improve our site and the services and products we provide. This data will not be used in association with any other personal information.
LUXATAN reserves the right to modify and change the Privacy Statement at any time. Any changes to this policy will be published on our site.
If you are not satisfied with the way in which we handle your enquiry or complaint, please don’t hesitate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternately, you can direct correspondence to:
PO BOX 5087 Q SUPERCENTRE QLD AUSTRALIA 4218